Thursday, December 06, 2007

Cloning

I have decided to go into the business of cloning housewives and mothers...I think I am going to be Rich. Isn't it a fact that every mother has way too much to do? I for instance have seven children who want my undivided attention at any given moment. So I really wish I had seven of ME for them. Next, my husband thinks he needs my attention for all the things husbands want a wives attention for. Third I have a church calling almost always that wants my attention. Right now that would be the Relief Society Presidency over Enrichment. Then I have my full time job...so how many is that so far?.. Seven plus three...TEN of me!!! I haven't even got to taking care of the house or serving my community, let alone taking care of myself!!!
I think this will be really successful, It is a much needed service I will be providing. Women everywhere will want my product...Buy another you...get more done...be everywhere at once!!! Do it ALL!!!
Now all I need is the time to launch my product...How will I fit that in?!?

2 comments:

Stina said...

hmm i guess you need yet ANOTHER clone for that! HAHAHAHAHA!

Stina said...

okay...consider yourself tagged!! check my blog! :)