Tuesday, July 01, 2008

#2's Turn!

#2 also played baseball with #1, yes I put them on the same team so that I wouldn't have to do too much driving and have games every night for 2 months. He was afraid of the ball at the beginning of the season. The coach ended up telling the boys they couldn't warm up together because #1 would really scare #2. By the end of the season he had played catcher for another pitcher. He had caught some amazing pop flies and had really grown as a ball player! I am so proud of him and he is excited to play next year!




2 comments:

Tiffany Lamb said...

Here is Nicoles blog address http://lakepowelllarson.blogspot.com/ thought you might like it.

TC said...

Okay, what an adorable family. I can't believe that you have 7 kids. I only have 3 and am constantly pulling my hair out. Yikes. You are super women in my eyes. :) I am such a blog geek, so I am glad you sent me yours.