Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Fun Memories Game!!!

I took this off my sister's blog! I think this sounds fun. Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one or more memories that you and I had together, or just some memory of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments or send you an email. (You know, you non-bloggers can still post comments. Just click "comments" below this post...)Okay, it's that simple. I hope everyone will play! I know a lot of you remember some fun, silly, or touching moments. Go on, give 'em up! Refresh my memory!

PS I am adding one more rule...Please, keep this family friendly!!!

1 comment:

Terina said...

Oh my goodness where to begin! I have so many fun memories with you and your wonderful family! I remember moving boxes of food storage around the pyramid house. Learning piano from you. Many massages at your home. But most of all I remember how wise you have always been! You always are so smart and have a solid testimony! And you have been a wonderful example to me! Oh I also remember going to St. George with you and it was pouring rain on the way up through the gorge! Love you!