Thursday, October 16, 2008

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very frustrated, incase you didn't get that fron the title of this post. I have tried to be patient but at this moment I feel like exploding. Let me explain.
I got my haircut about a month ago. I love it, it is so fun and easy. I have wanted to post some pictures of it but have not wanted to take pictures of me without makeup on and clean clothes. That rarely happens.
My camera does not use a normal camera import pluggy thingy. It is a smaller one than every other camera I have had. I of course only have the one cord that came with the camera. Do you think I can find it anywhere? My husband had found it and told me where he had put it.
Well this morning I decided this would be the day that I actually got dressed all the way to make-up. Not that I don't ususally get dressed but lately make-up has been very optional in my life. Anyway so after all that work I went to get the camera. You probably won't be surprised to hear that it was not where I thought I put it. What I did find was one of my treasured wedding gifts, a Love Spoon from Whales, snapped in half and the bottom half is nowhere to be found. My Aunt and Uncle were living over there when I got married and sent that to us. I love it, I had taken it off the wall to paint and not put it back up yet. So I really hadn't noticed that it was missing. I was so mad! I questioned the kids about the Love Spoon and the camera and of course no one wants to confess. We go on a search to find the camera and it is found. So, I take some pictures of myself. After, I take the pictures I go to find the cord and find that the cord is not the right one!
During all of this the kids were supposed to be doing their chores. It came time for school and we ran out the door. In all the rucuss I did not notice that they had not finished their chores. So my house is not clean, I have to go to work all day and will get home just in time to do Achievement Days, here at the house this afternoon. Great!Alas, there will be no pictures posted yet of my haircut. My spoon will never hang in my house again. And the girls will have to see my dirty dishes and an unmopped floor.
I know life will go one, the world does not revolve around me alone. But I sure do hate it when nothing goes as I expect it because I secretly do wish the world revolved around me. That would be so much easier!

2 comments:

Terina said...

That is a frustraiting day! I hope you figure out how to post pics soon! I'm dying to see you hair!!

Tiffany Lamb said...

Ha!! The truth comes out. Just kidding! You will have to go to Whales and buy you a new spoon.