Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Joys of Photography

On the morning of #4's baptism we were actually running EARLY for once. I had all the kids in Sunday clothes with hair done and it was a beautiful Spring morning. I thought to myself this was the perfect day to take the years school pictures as I had not bought the school pictures from the school because of the expense of having 5 kids with school pictures. I proceeded to instruct each of the kids to take their turn in front of our beautiful blossoming bushes to give me smile and a quick picture...This should be easy I said to myself...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What was I thinking? It was absolute murder trying to get these 7 beautiful children all nicely dressed to smile for half a second without pulling a face or moving out of the picture. The photo session did not turn out as wonderful as I planned but looking back on it I now see the humor in the photos I did get! I hope you can laugh with me!









1 comment:

Terina said...

Those are awesome!!!