Wednesday, June 04, 2008

#4's Baptism

#4 was baptized on Saturday and became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so proud of him. He has made the right decision to be baptized. He is a great kid, full of energy and enthusiasm. He always wants to be helpful and to learn to do everything that I do. He is growing into such a beautiful young man.
The baptism was a stake baptism and there were 8 kids baptized, two from our ward. The other child baptized was Kate. Their family has been good friends of ours since we moved here. The mom is my very good friend. Their whole family is friends with my kids, as all her kids are my kids ages, although she only has 4. They are moving at the end of the month, we will miss them a great deal.
We didn't get to have lot's of family up for the baptism. It was really sad but with fuel prices and the price of food, it wasn't a possibility for the family to come. Except for Grandpa. He was driving truck and got a run that would bring him right up here. We were so happy to have him here for a few days. He spoiled the kids rotten and helped us out with some projects around the house. He even got to see the boys play baseball.

Here is #4 and hid Daddy before the baptism.

This is #4 by himself. He thought he was so sneaky giving the peace sign.

This is #4 and Kate after the baptism. I hope someday they get married....in my dreams, I know. But, I can dream can't I?

This is #4 and his Grandpa after the baptism. Thank you Grandpa for being with us on this special day!

This is Mom and Dad and #4. Can't you stop taking pictures?

1 comment:

Terina said...

Congratulations Kaden!!! And you look great too I might add!