Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Oh, The Joys of Cool Whip!

This week after a long day at work, I came home to sit and ffed my face. My fridge had a present, an almost empty tub of cool whip. I was thrilled to plop myself down and eat to my hearts content, or atleast until I hit the bottom of the almost empty container of whipped smooth sweetness. I no sooner had sat down till I was swarmed by children all wanting to share. Being the...patient (yes, that's it!) mom that I am I shared. It turned out to be a very fun event sharing the mouthfuls of cream....The best face by far, though, had to be Madelyn. Every bite she took was pure delight. We had to get a picture because is was too cute to explain with words. Here is the picture of Madelyn enjoying every bite of cool whip.


1 comment:

Terina said...

That is great! And you are a great Mom!!!